Honored Contributor

It was marked down from $54 to $34 ... and the sort of print and colors that I like.  The fabric is 100% poly but looks and feels like silk.  

A372258

Looking at the quality of construction / finishing - and I'm impressed.  I think the LF quality is much better than SG's.  

Laurie Felt Printed Woven Blouse with Tie - A372258

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 items of hers. A little bit more than I really like paying but am VERY happy with her quality.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I like her jeans that had the  flower designs on them but had to return as they were too short . I don't like the  short ankle jeans  and prefer a zipper .

Maybe she can team up with a decent leather belt designer

Esteemed Contributor

I too am a fan! I own two of her split sleeve overlay blouses that are beautiful; the quality of which is impeccable! 😊 I purchased the first one here in 2019, and the other from eBay. My only regret is not having purchased more before they sold out.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

It looks cute.  Love the colors and getting it at bargain is even better !!!

Honored Contributor

Pretty top.  I really like her line.  I have a few of her new Daisy boyfriend jeans.  They are so light and comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I just bought a pair of jeans from her (my first laurie felt item).  The are called clean jeans with a folded cuff that you can let down.  They fit and are very comfortable.  This was my first expensive pair of jeans.  I usually wear Old Navy or jeans in the $30-40 range.  I must say that I have always felt that the body in the jeans is what makes them look good.  I think I was right.  I think the Old navy or Jeans from Bealls, belk, etc are just as good and I look the same in them. I just wanted to try something different to see if it would make me look better if I spent more but alas I look the same.  I will keep these because they are comfortable and I put on a few covid pounds.  

Honored Contributor

I like her jeans, but I have a ton of premium American made jeans.  I think she has the best jeans at QVC anyway. I like that she makes true jeans with a zipper closure.  I have a couple of the tops.  I've liked everything she's made so far that I got.