Honored Contributor

I got it in mail, pink.  It's warm and pretty.   For the XS, small crowd.

I'll keep to wear in house. If your the gal who makes them she looks great, Kierstin, that little bitty gal, who is 90 lbs and short great for her

Runs really small even those girls might need a 'small' or 'medium' even.

I look like a  pink polar bear. adds weight to you.  I sized up 2 sizes

and it shrunk in dryer when I tried to get the  wrinkled  hem to lay flat

so now I can wear it but just not pull it together in front. LOL

Like I say it's a  warm wrap for the early morning till the furnace cranks up the  heat. If I tried to wear it to Walmart somebody would think a bear escaped the zoo. ROFL

Respected Contributor

Got mine too and love it. The pink is my favorite color of pink too.

Thanks for the suggestion

Deb

Honored Contributor

just don't put in dryer even on tumble low.

'no heat ' cycle for sure or hang to dry and I"m pretty sure the Muk Luk girl said "no fabric softener"   or sheets either.

Glad I only paid 30  for it. Use to wear to mailbox.  some kid will hollar

'look ma'  a pink bear'.

ROFL

Esteemed Contributor

Can't get interested in sherpa although believe there are different levels of quality.

I watch when camera goes in close - real close and.....some  look like old blankets past their prime... covered with nubs........not fluffy and inviting.

However, with the Muk Luks name would expect the very best in sherpa.

Just my observation................is your Texas tree up yet?

Honored Contributor

nope gave all that stuff away no more messing with that mess. I did it for husband for nigh on 50 yrs, but, I don't care about all that decorating.

drag it out , drag it back, plug and unplug blocks your picture window, open shades, close shades.  Don't like the inconvenience and mess. Drive around and look at others is good enough for me

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Lol. I so agree. BTW, as a petite, 100 lb. lady, these fuzzy jackets, sweaters, puffer coats look like h*ll on me, too. I also do not wear any cable knit sweaters or fluffy clothing for the same reason. 

I look overwhelmed in fabric...feel stiffled. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

nope gave all that stuff away no more messing with that mess. I did it for husband for nigh on 50 yrs, but, I don't care about all that decorating.

drag it out , drag it back, plug and unplug blocks your picture window, open shades, close shades.  Don't like the inconvenience and mess. Drive around and look at others is good enough for me

@SharkE   I get it, but we did put up our Hanukkah tree this year...before Thanksgiving since Hanukkah was a few days after !?!  When the holiday was near Christmas, it went up around then, but after dragging it from the attic, putting all the stars and blue/white balls, the sucker is staying up until the end of Jan.!

I do only decorate the front and sides...who sees the back? I like the twinkling lights and this was the first year after a few that the kids could come and appreciate it, too.