Contributor

Has anyone ordered the Muk Luks Leggings?  The material content is very stretchy and I would normally wear  a XS.  The vendor says she wears a size 4 and took the Small size. I am very confused on the sizing. i don't like sending back anything the cost is ver high.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Normally I would say if you have a Kohl's or Macy's nearby some of their store locations carry Muk Luk leggings in store.  You could go in and try on, but as you know stores are prohibited by COVID guidelines to have fitting rooms open, so that won't help you.  Muk Luks leggings are similar to Cuddl Duds in that while the material is stretchy and has spandex it will not compress you. This is unlike for example Women With Control and other shapewear brands designed to compress for shaping. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered them, but haven't received them yet--I think they are still "preparing" the order.  I ordered a large per their size chart, so I hope they are not 'super' stretchy.  I ordered a medium in the cuddle duds fleece leggings last year and probably could have ordered a small.

Hopefully someone can post a review so we know for sure.  Otherwise, I'll post when I get them.