Respected Contributor

Re: Muk Luks Cabin Socks Sizing

@NickNack wrote:

I ordered these today in a S/M.  I wear a size 8 shoe.  The size guide says a S/M is a 6 - 8 and L/XL is 9 - 11.  I've looked at the cabin socks on other websites, and they say that the S/M is a 5 - 7 and the L/XL is 8 - 10.  One review said they fit snugly.  She said she wore a size 6 shoe, and the S/M were quite snug.

Are these Muk Luks made especially for QVC with different sizing?  I looked at other Muk Luks cabin socks on QVC's website, and the S/M goes up to a 7.  I really don't want to have to return these.

@NickNack I also checked out the muk-luks site and the sizing guide was different.  The only reason I went back to QVC to order was the socks were $20 for one pair on the Kohl and Muk Luks sites and the Q was offering 4 pair. I am an  81/2 and ordered the S/M but after reading a couple of reviews on different sites went back and changed the size to the L/XL.  

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I ordered these today in a S/M.  I wear a size 8 shoe.  The size guide says a S/M is a 6 - 8 and L/XL is 9 - 11.  I've looked at the cabin socks on other websites, and they say that the S/M is a 5 - 7 and the L/XL is 8 - 10.  One review said they fit snugly.  She said she wore a size 6 shoe, and the S/M were quite snug.

Are these Muk Luks made especially for QVC with different sizing?  I looked at other Muk Luks cabin socks on QVC's website, and the S/M goes up to a 7.  I really don't want to have to return these.

@NickNack I also checked out the muk-luks site and the sizing guide was different.  The only reason I went back to QVC to order was the socks were $20 for one pair on the Kohl and Muk Luks sites and the Q was offering 4 pair. I am an  81/2 and ordered the S/M but after reading a couple of reviews on different sites went back and changed the size to the L/XL.  

@GAQShopr53  During one of the presentations today the Vendor said that she was an 8 1/2 and preferred the L/XL.  I checked the Muk Luk site, too, but wasn't able to read the sizing info when I clicked on it.  It was too small on my computer for me to see.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I'd size up, not only anticipating shrinkage, but the vendor last nite said size 8 1/2 should order the larger size.

Also, this is a 'comfort' item.

I like these a bit sloppy fitting, rather than a true fit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even though I'm a size 8 I did go back and order the L/XL after cancelling the S/M.  I hope they work.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@GAQShopr53  During one of the presentations today the Vendor said that she was an 8 1/2 and preferred the L/XL.  I checked the Muk Luk site, too, but wasn't able to read the sizing info when I clicked on it.  It was too small on my computer for me to see.

@NickNack  The Muk Luk  sizing chart was too small and it was blurry. I had to pull out a magnifying glass to read the print.  I still did not get a feel for which size of the cabin socks to purchase. The good thing is that if the L/XL is too big I can always exchange for a smaller size!