Honored Contributor

Muk Luk no show socks

[ Edited ]

I need some more no show socks.  Trouble is the best ones (as in NOT showing are the Muk Luks.  But they are all sold out.  Hoping they will bring them back.  I got them last summer.  Hunted Amazon.  Lots of the no show that show.  As in wearing not big Vans, but sketchers slip ons. The are cut lower then athletic shoes.  The tops to all the no shows I tried show up. There are very low ones, but not true socks.  More like the old style peds.  They have lots of socks, but all in prints.  I wanted the solid white, black & grey I got last time. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luk no show socks

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

I need some more no show socks.  Trouble is the best ones (as in NOT showing are the Muk Luks.  But they are all sold out.  Hoping they will bring them back.  I got them last summer.  Hunted Amazon.  Lots of the no show that show.  As in wearing not big Vans, but sketchers slip ons. The are cut lower then athletic shoes.  The tops to all the no shows I tried show up. There are very low ones, but not true socks.  More like the old style peds.  They have lots of socks, but all in prints.  I wanted the solid white, black & grey I got last time. 

Lots of brands of no-shows.  Bombas, smart wool, Hanes, Zeroline.  Also Muk Luk site directly.

Honored Contributor

It's really hard to find a good no-show sock.  They either show, or they fall off.  

Respected Contributor

Sheec no shows.  They are amazing and never fall down.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties   Thank you!  They look more like it.  I like how they have a high cut, medium and low cut.  I never heard of the brand before.  But then I never heard of Muk Luk either.   EDIT:  Everythig I tried to get has sold out!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird 

I have worn the absolute most lowest cut sheec socks all day and they stayed right in place.  I was skeptical, but they worked.  A 4 pack is on sale on the Q right now.  I just ordered them as the price is great!  I had no idea QVC sold them!

Edited to add item number A388392

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@songbird 

I have worn the absolute most lowest cut sheec socks all day and they stayed right in place.  I was skeptical, but they worked.  A 4 pack is on sale on the Q right now.  I just ordered them as the price is great!  I had no idea QVC sold them!

Edited to add item number A388392

OK I ordered medium, but it's on waitlist.  So I'll wait for them.  Thank you so much!!!!  I noticed when I was on the site ( I signed in) that it showed QVC.  That's when I figured they were here.  The only thing about the site itself is that everything seems to be sold out. Thanks again for the item number!

Respected Contributor

@songbird 

I hope you like them as much as I do!

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird 

I've ordered directly from Muk Luks dot com. No show ladies socks are on sale right now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

@songbird @Under Armour socks feel great, last and don't show. Only thing is that you should take them off when you get home or they can press on your big toenail. Sold on Amazon.