Contributor

Muk Luk Velour PJs a Word of Caution

A word of caution. I ordered 2 pairs recently. Separate orders after earlier sell outs in my size. Both pairs arrived stuffed in plastic bags with crumpled tissue paper and one pair was missing tags and smelled like cheap perfume. It is highly likely that both were customer returns being sold as new.  Wouldn't have minded so much if they were an "as is" item.  Not at all what I expected.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Muk Luk Velour PJs a Word of Caution

My perception of "as is" is that there might be a slight flaw in the product.  I do believe that companies do resell items if they are in perfect condition. I returned my Muk Luk pj's because they were way too big. I had never purchased a Muk Luk pj set before and did not realize they run very large.

Honored Contributor

@eurolady 

Email the Moderators at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with you order & item #'s, don't post them here, they're considered identifying information.

At the very least they may offer you a discount on what you paid or agree to no shipping or return charges if you choose to return them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab.  Somewhere in the depths of this website is a definition of "as is".  It doesn't include returns or flawed merchandise but may include items demonstrated or worn on air.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

"As is" includes returns.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

"As is" includes returns.

-----

That's my big complaint @Etoile308 . Some returns are sold at full price because I've ordered two of some items and it's easy to spot if one was a return. I think ALL returns should be priced "as is".

Respected Contributor

I know, and I don't think it's the right thing to do. I was pointing out a correction to another post.

I had been checking something periodically to see if an item I wanted in my size would come back in stock in a color I liked. When it did I bought it, then there were no more available and upon arrival realized by packaging that it was probably a return. Since I didn't see anything wrong, and I did want the item, there was no problem. It did make me wonder what condition the "as is" items are now.

Honored Contributor

If you shop in a store and someone tries on the clothes and does not want them they do not lower the price.  They sell it to you at full price.  What is the difference?

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

If you shop in a store and someone tries on the clothes and does not want them they do not lower the price.  They sell it to you at full price.  What is the difference?

@DiAnne 

The difference is that QVC advertises that they are selling us new, never tried on by anyone else clothing. That is one of their marketing points. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

@DiAnne 

The difference is that QVC advertises that they are selling us new, never tried on by anyone else clothing. That is one of their marketing points. 

@willdob3 
That is a difference.  I guess I don't watch enough because I don't remember ever hearing that.