Honored Contributor

If you have purchased their clothing items, do you feel it runs large?

Trusted Contributor

Runs smaller than your typical QVC size.  I'm typically a medium across the board with QVC sizing.  Bought a couple of sets of pjs from MUK LUKS and had to size up to a Large, could have even been happy with an XL.

Always check the garment measurements to be sure what size you need.

Honored Contributor

I did size up based on the garment measurements when I got the muk luks tsv pajamas. They are fine in sizing up-just right and I really like the fit and material.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr @on the bay Thank you both for your input.

Esteemed Contributor

Ooh those are nice. Do you have the item number for them? 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54,

A457916.

They are very nice and I agree with

@MezzieStarr, I could have even gone up 2 sizes if I wanted a very relaxed fit but the one size up is just right for me too.

They are on sale now for 23.62. strange amount but with taxes and shipping it comes to about $3 less than the tsv amount.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Yes -  runs very large.

I only bought some pajama in my usual QVC size and they were enormous ... even too big for sleeping!

Regular Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Yes -  runs very large.

I only bought some pajama in my usual QVC size and they were enormous ... even too big for sleeping!

As other buyers have suggested to size up, it sounds like your PJs were improperly sized.

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Effie54,

A457916.

They are very nice and I agree with

@MezzieStarr, I could have even gone up 2 sizes if I wanted a very relaxed fit but the one size up is just right for me too.

They are on sale now for 23.62. strange amount but with taxes and shipping it comes to about $3 less than the tsv amount.

Thank you so much! I love those! I've been looking for PJs for a long time, and those really caught my eye. Thank you again! ❤️