Esteemed Contributor

I love Mr Rebates...been using it for years..anyway..the last check they sent me never made it to my bank. I've been checking daily and it should have gotten there days ago..the bank is very close..usually gets there the next day. I wrote MrRebates, not expecting anything..just needed to vent. They got back to me..saying they put a stop payment on the check...and will send a new check next week! I sent them a note, thanking them..it made my day! Woman Very HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmomMy check comes to me.  Never had any problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I got the check from MrRebates!!...my bank didn't get my deposit of that check....(according to the Post Office...I sent it during the busiest day of the year)..I assume its lost! Woman Frustrated

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I have been with Mr ReBates for years. I have the check sent to me....it is always on time. Love Mr ReBates as well!

Honored Contributor

I have them send it to my PayPal account and then I sometimes move it to my checking account.  If it's small I leave it there for when I buy something on eBay or Etsy

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I got the check from MrRebates!!...my bank didn't get my deposit of that check....(according to the Post Office...I sent it during the busiest day of the year)..I assume its lost! Woman Frustrated

@emmysmom

Contact Mr Rebates and see what the process is to have it re-issued.

There may be a fee.  You may have to wait a specific period of time.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@emmysmom

Contact Mr Rebates and see what the process is to have it re-issued.

There may be a fee.  You may have to wait a specific period of time.

I already contacted them, they're sending a new check this week..there was no fee...they issued a stop payment because its assumed it was lost~

-- Mae West