Honored Contributor
For years, I've submitted my purchases to Mr. Rebates and have gotten my rebates like clockwork. Suddenly about the middle of December this stopped, and despite a number of purchases on BOTH HSN and QVC, my rebates ceased. Anyone else having trouble? I purchased Bob Mackie yesterday and it's not on my Mr. Rebates account.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I had so much trouble with THEM KEEPING TRACK that I went to EBATES instead. They give a bit less but they never seem to make a mistake.

Trusted Contributor

I also have not seen any rebates yet from Mr Rebates so I too will go back to Ebates. They pay.

Honored Contributor
Mr. Rebates pays...I've collected over $4,000 from them, but not lately. Something is wrong somewhere.
Honored Contributor

try switching your browser and then sign in to see if that helps. you can also request a manual rebate and as long as you have the information and they can see the click through then they will adjust your rebates.

i have not had any problems with them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I never had a problem with them until recently. It was for a large purchase from Bloomingdales so I noticed it when the rebate never showed up. I filed a claim with Mr. Rebates and I'm waiting to hear from them.

Valued Contributor

I've been having the same problem with them. They post some, and not others, so I've had to submit a claim to them, and then wait for them to adjust my rebates. I don't like to have to constantly oversee them. You can't submit a claim until 30 days after your purchase, but no more than 90 days, so if you don't stay on top of it you will not get the rebate. But since they pay twice as much as the others I haven't bothered to switch.

If switching browsers will fix it, I'll try that.

Honored Contributor
Thanks for the ideas. It's a real chore to have to file about 10 claims but the browser could be the culprit. I'll change and see if that helps.
Respected Contributor

There was a time that I had lots of problems, but currently they are going through just fine. It definitely could be your browser. Mr. Rebates also told me not to be shopping at the Q, then go to some other site to look around, check prices, etc. then come back to finish shopping. Now I don't even have any other windows open when I am shopping with QVC. I am always careful.

Super Contributor

What browers do NOT work well with Mr. Rebates?