Honored Contributor

Slide View: 1: Mother's Day Graphic Tee

What do you think of the message?

Honored Contributor

Re: Mother's Day Graphic Tee

I’d wear it if one of my adult sons gave it to me but I’m thankful they’d never buy it for me 🙂

I’m okay with some graphic tees but not that one.  I like funny 😄

Honored Contributor

I wouldn’t want anyone staring at my chest area to read that. 

Respected Contributor

No. i agree with @GenXmuse  and @tansy 

Respected Contributor

Re: Mother's Day Graphic Teei

i do not like being a walking billboard.  second, i  would not want anyone "reading" my chest for the length of time it would take to read it.  "shudder"

oh excuse me, mind if i read your shirt?   great big no.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mother's Day Graphic Teei

I believe many moms would appreciate getting that tee as a gift. Afterall, it is the thought that counts. 

Honored Contributor

I like the message but I would never wear it. I would rather see it on a card.

However if one of my kids bought it for me, it would be a night shirt or at-home wear.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono -

I wouldn't want to wear it and in reading the message, I thought some of it has nice sentiments but less than half-way down, I got tired of reading all the thoughts and words, and they became just words, just too many to have meaning to me. When there are that many to describe motherhood, i just start to fade out, and think someone is trying to be so meaningful but they are really just too many that are supposed to be such profound thoughts but really just personal thoughts.

Meanwhile, I could be playing with my grandson or talking to my kids.

I guess that sounds kind of snarky but I think these kind of lengths of witty thoughts just become irritating.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

You need to be able to see it better.  No gray background.  If you mean it, for mom, shout it from the shirt.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't necessarily think the idea is to sit and read through every word; I think people get the drift after reading the first bit, then might glance and see other words pop out. And personally, I like the fact that it's white on gray -- subtle and not in your face. If I were to wear a graphic tee of any sort (I don't), I would wear something like this.