Honored Contributor

Re: Mother of the groom, Jacklyn Smith

@Teddixat Um, I don't.  I was responding to someone. OK? Ok!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@lgfan wrote:
I am shocked that no one has mentioned that the groom was not wearing a tux. What an awful thing to do especially at such a classy wedding.😆

His bride was half naked and his mother looked like Big Bird in green so he could not go wrong regardless of what he wore.  It definitely didn't come across as a classy wedding to me.  

I was being sarcastic in my response.  I do not think that the bride was that bad.  If you look at the show "Say Yes to the Dress" you would see that many of the dresses offered are just like what the bride wore.  As far as Jaclyn Smith goes I think she was going for a flamboyant look.  Considering that her daughter is divorced she probably thought why play it safe and have some fun at the wedding.

Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Jaclyn is still lovely  That dress wasn't all that attractive on her.  

Kate has always worn sporty clothes.    

I agree about Kate!  I thought she was just keeping with her Charlie's Angels style!  She always wore a lot of pants!  Jaclyn is lovely as always.  It was very disappointing when I realized I was not going to grow up to look like her!  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Wedding for Jacklyn Smith's son was held at her home.  Pictured below is Kate Jackson, 74.  Not sure who the man is.

Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith attend wedding

Honestly, am I the only one that noticed that the table Jackie's leaning on is about to topple over?

The bride is absolutely beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen other pictures of her & son & he is very handsome. Not in these pics. I don't care for Jaclyn's dress or hair.  She was my favorite angel and loved her dark hair.

Super Contributor

Have to laugh at Jacklyn Smith natural beauty lol
She's had a ton of work.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jaclyn is really pretty, always has been, but she has definitely had work done. I also like her hair darker as well....

Trusted Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

One can't help but think the choice of that wedding dress says a lot about this bride. 

@PansyBoo It says to me that she is confident and comfortable in her own skin. Now the unkind remarks once again policing what other women choose to wear says a lot about those who make them.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Valued Contributor

She is a very pretty woman but I think her hairstyle needs updating.
Honored Contributor

I think Jaclyn is a beautiful woman ..that being said I am not a fan of feathers so the dress does not appeal to me. I like her hair a few inches shorter and a little darker. Maybe it is the light but she looks washed out to me.

The bride looks like a typical Hollywood bride..showing too much.

Kate looks ridiculous to me. She didn't even try to look Wedding ready.

I was never a big Kate fan.