Frequent Contributor

What happened to Pat and Jayne?  I really like Friday mornings Morning Q Live Style Edition with them but lately they haven't been on.  I miss them, they worked well together and made it fun! 

Honored Contributor

I'm all for changing things up, so I'm fine with the change.

Trusted Contributor

Yes things change often. I love Pat and Jayne as well, but the new line up is great as well.  I dont mind either.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Morning Q Style Edition

[ Edited ]

@Krimpettewrote:

I'm all for changing things up, so I'm fine with the change.

Seems this doesn't apply to Shawn, does it?   She seems static in her time slot.

Esteemed Contributor

Pat  and Jayne's daughters are all grown. Nice for them that they are appearing more often during prime viewing/ evening hours and weekends instead of having to be at work before dawn as they did for many years.

Katie and Gabrielle do a great job on the fashion Monday and Friday mornings. Young(er) and professional presenters.

Honored Contributor

I love the Q and have since been with them since day 1; however I don’t watch it enough to know who is missing or who is new. I check the schedule weekly to watch what interests me plus I check the Q on my iPad to see what’s going on. I’ve bought my fair share through the years. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have heard Pat & Jayne say they got up at 4 AM, and I guess they must have had to go to bed around 9 PM. They deserve a break. I like Gabrielle for the change, and I think changes are good for the viewers, and the host won't suffer burn out. 

Honored Contributor

People on this board complained long and loud about all the giggling and goofing off that took place on the morning show, so they finally changed things.  Now people complain long and loud because they're no longer doing the show.  Make up your minds!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment