Honored Contributor

@poopers 

I got a white and a black top at Soft Surroundings recently.

J Jill may have some too this time of year.

Honored Contributor

I love elbow length sleeves but hate 3/4 sleeves!

Honored Contributor

I love elbow sleeve tops too! The 3/4 sleeve are not flattering on me at all. I have a few elbow length cardis that I wear more than my long sleeve ones. 

Honored Contributor

I find that many elbow sleeves look a bit matronly, unless they are more fitted. I do cap, 3/4, and sleeveless.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

i would definitely LOVE to see more elbow sleeves and 3/4 sleeve tops offered. they are my favorite length along with dolman sleeves and sleeveless.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I find that many elbow sleeves look a bit matronly, unless they are more fitted. I do cap, 3/4, and sleeveless.

@suzyQ3 

ITA with you about the look of elbow sleeves. I have thin arms and sleeves of any length have to be fitted or else they don't look right on me. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 

ITA with you about the look of elbow sleeves. I have thin arms and sleeves of any length have to be fitted or else they don't look right on me. 

Same situation here, @SilleeMee 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 

Same situation here, @SilleeMee 

@suzyQ3 @SilleeMee 

What do you 2 mean?? I have some long skinny arms and rarely are my sleeves fitted unless it's a long sleeved tee or sweater...I pretty much stick with long sleeves or no sleeves

(you made me look at my recent posts!)

Honored Contributor

Re: More elbow sleeve tops

[ Edited ]

@poopers    I love the elbow sleeve tops because they look dressier.  I have mature skin so I do prefer to cover it up but there are younger women that shop at the Q and want shorter sleeves so you have to please everyone.

How about some full length pants for women.  Everything is ankle length.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I like 3/4 sleeves or the older  short sleeves. The new ones are cut up too high and uncomfortable as are most elbow sleeves. There's no shape to them and they're tight.