Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I find that many elbow sleeves look a bit matronly, unless they are more fitted. I do cap, 3/4, and sleeveless.

@suzyQ3 

ITA with you about the look of elbow sleeves. I have thin arms and sleeves of any length have to be fitted or else they don't look right on me. 

Same situation here, @SilleeMee 

@suzyQ3 @SilleeMee 

What do you 2 mean?? I have some long skinny arms and rarely are my sleeves fitted unless it's a long sleeved tee or sweater...I pretty much stick with long sleeves or no sleeves

(you made me look at my recent posts!)

@Andreatoo 

I mean I'd like to see fitted sleeves on myself. Loose sleeves (not so much long sleeves),  especially elbow length, make my arms look skeletal and old-looking. I am old, 65, but I don't need to look older than that...lol!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I find that many elbow sleeves look a bit matronly, unless they are more fitted. I do cap, 3/4, and sleeveless.

@suzyQ3 

ITA with you about the look of elbow sleeves. I have thin arms and sleeves of any length have to be fitted or else they don't look right on me. 

Same situation here, @SilleeMee 

@suzyQ3 @SilleeMee 

What do you 2 mean?? I have some long skinny arms and rarely are my sleeves fitted unless it's a long sleeved tee or sweater...I pretty much stick with long sleeves or no sleeves

(you made me look at my recent posts!)

@Andreatoo 

I mean I'd like to see fitted sleeves on myself. Loose sleeves (not so much long sleeves),  especially elbow length, make my arms look skeletal and old-looking. I am old, 65, but I don't need to look older than that...lol!

Yes, I'm referring to elbow length, although some short-sleeve tops can be a problem as well but I do wear some. @SilleeMee & @Andreatoo 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  @SilleeMee 

Referring to short or elbow length I get. I rarely wear a short sleeve and when I do I'm very particular about the shape of it.

You had me a little self conscious and reexamining my pics but they're predominantly long sleeves...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@suzyQ3  @SilleeMee 

Referring to short or elbow length I get. I rarely wear a short sleeve and when I do I'm very particular about the shape of it.

You had me a little self conscious and reexamining my pics but they're predominantly long sleeves...

Ha, @Andreatoo, believe me, I have no business making anyone feel self-conscious when it comes to fashion!:-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

there's nothing wrong with constructive observation so I had to see if there was something I missed...