Honored Contributor

Re: More Trouble! - Sneak Peek - Perfectly Pink Leopard Print Jacket!

Does anyone know what other items come in Perfectly Pink? The two sweater set is sold out in my size in this color,

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Mindy D said:

Does anyone know what other items come in Perfectly Pink? The two sweater set is sold out in my size in this color,

There was a jacket with pearl buttons, but that may be gone now. Don't know of any other sweaters or tees. Maybe someone else can comment. (My order history doesn't show everything I have--don't know what is up with that.)

Valued Contributor

HI Mindy D.... I was looking for PP items and the only items currently available are:

A201016 Animal Print Jacket

A233940 V Neck Cardigan WK

A87423 Mock neck Elbow length sleeves Not WK Cotton/Acrylic very nice

A70208 Boho 4 tier skirt limited sizing

A255153 Twofer pack of WK sweaters

A213626 Poet Blouse

Some of these items are selling out fast now that PP has been reintroduced. If you are buying A201016 jacket in PP nice to look at the videos of items listed above to see how Louis styles PP.

A214115 Animal Print Safari Jacket in PP was really nice and had a coordinating vneck top. Now Sold Out.

I have many WKs and the twofer is not ENR, it is a very light weight jersey knit. I always wear a medium but I sent back my medium PP and ordered small when this special 2 pack was offered. You might take a chance and size down. This is a thinner yarn than any of my other WKs. Just my opinion and suggestion.

Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Daysdee said:

There was a jacket with pearl buttons, but that may be gone now. Don't know of any other sweaters or tees. Maybe someone else can comment. (My order history doesn't show everything I have--don't know what is up with that.)

Hi there, that PP Jacket with Pearl Buttons was "gone with the wind" a couple of years ago.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

HI Mindy D.... I was looking for PP items and the only items currently available are:

A201016 Animal Print Jacket

A233940 V Neck Cardigan WK

A87423 Mock neck Elbow length sleeves Not WK Cotton/Acrylic very nice

A70208 Boho 4 tier skirt limited sizing

A255153 Twofer pack of WK sweaters

A213626 Poet Blouse

Some of these items are selling out fast now that PP has been reintroduced. If you are buying A201016 jacket in PP nice to look at the videos of items listed above to see how Louis styles PP.

A214115 Animal Print Safari Jacket in PP was really nice and had a coordinating vneck top. Now Sold Out.

I have many WKs and the twofer is not ENR, it is a very light weight jersey knit. I always wear a medium but I sent back my medium PP and ordered small when this special 2 pack was offered. You might take a chance and size down. This is a thinner yarn than any of my other WKs. Just my opinion and suggestion.

Thanks for posting the items that are in PP. I thought I may have A87423, but I don't. I do have the PP turtleneck though. I also have an older jacket/pant set that is PP trimmed with black piping. Wish a lot of those items were still available.

Trusted Contributor

Mindy:

Long ago, in a galaxy far away, Louis had a cardigan and tank sweater knit set (A29714) that came in pastels: aqua, green and pink. The cardigan was decorated in broad large sequins (another name for them, but it escapes me at the moment). The pink in this set is a perfect match for his perfectly pink. I was lucky enough to snag my set off the bay a few years ago. You might cruise the bay and look for it in pink. I see this set often crop up there.

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 TexasMom1 said:

Mindy:

Long ago, in a galaxy far away, Louis had a cardigan and tank sweater knit set (A29714) that came in pastels: aqua, green and pink. The cardigan was decorated in broad large sequins (another name for them, but it escapes me at the moment). The pink in this set is a perfect match for his perfectly pink. I was lucky enough to snag my set off the bay a few years ago. You might cruise the bay and look for it in pink. I see this set often crop up there.

Are they called paiettes? I remember when that set was a TSV and, I think, the last one from Louis for many years -- probably until the peblum jacket. I think they even sold a matching clutch bag.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, thank you! Palettes is the name! It is a shame the Q does not allow Louis more TSVs.