Honored Contributor

Re: More NY Fashion Week pics.....

I do not care for any of these outfits, they do not have any appeal for me and I do  not think they flatter any of the ladies who wear them.

Esteemed Contributor

It's so unusual for Heidi Klum to be so covered up! The pants are way too long, but the overall outfit is nice. I don't like the shorts on picture #4, but I love the shirt and jacket. 

Respected Contributor

Not a huge fan of ANY of these outfits, but of course, the women wearing them still look gorgeous regardless.

Heidi's pants blend right in with those curtains.  So full and dragging the floor.  Not sure when that became the standard for the length of a pant on a woman but even with heels its just too long imo.  I also think she'd look prettier with a more blunt shorter length hair cut. 

It's impossible for Zendaya to look bad in anything, but am not wild about her bloomers.  The boots are killer tho.

Same w/Kaia Gerber and her retro silver fitted gown.  Impossible for her to look anything other than her beautiful self.

Alicia Silverstone also looks very attractive but the outfit is kind of ho hum.  Not liking Katie Holmes' loud floral print.  Looks like something Mrs. Roper (remember her?  anyone?) would wear.

Looking forward to the Oscar gowns and tux's tomorrow night.  That will be a fun thread as well.  Cat Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

I do not like any of the outfits...

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

The only one I like is the plaid dress and jacket.  I would wear that.

I like that one too.  Reminds me of vintage fashion.  I think its the angle of the picture that makes it look strange.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Will I be penalized and this thread deleted if I say "Nada."

Esteemed Contributor

I don't find any of them attractive. And how in the heck does that woman walk with those pant legs so long?! LOL....

Trusted Contributor

Heidi Kluhm could hide a person in each pant leg.  Looks awful!

Esteemed Contributor

Katie's look is the worst of all of them. Makes her look at 

least 20 years older than she is. Her outfits are always

thumbs down to me also.

Heidi's suit pretty much matches the curtains. The most

material she has ever worn in her life. Not her worst

outfit though, could have fitted the lenghth and she would

have looked decent.

Honored Contributor

While it's nice to see Zendaya not doing the over sexualized thing she looks like she's working too hard at it

I haven't seen her in anything but the Disney show. Can she actually act or is she just very pretty?