Trusted Contributor

Many of us having been posting the the $3.00 means nothing because they raised the prices on everything. Didn't you realize it? All they did was move the money around but in the end, your paying the same and they are making even more money now because they now longer give discounts on shipping, you don't get your shipping refunded any longer and they raised the prices of their merchandise.

Honored Contributor

I agree, we do have to vote with our wallets.

Honored Contributor
On 3/6/2015 Danielle46 said:

Many of us having been posting the the $3.00 means nothing because they raised the prices on everything. Didn't you realize it? All they did was move the money around but in the end, your paying the same and they are making even more money now because they now longer give discounts on shipping, you don't get your shipping refunded any longer and they raised the prices of their merchandise.

This is absolutely what they did. And, their sizing is so inconsistent that odds of having a return is pretty high. I only buy Linea from the Q these days and have cut down on that as well.

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

Yes, the average increase in things I purchased 18 months ago is $7. I agree, that's a lot for the very same item!! It's all across lines, not just Susan Graver. I have watched a pair of Clark's shoes go up $5 every couple of months. They are $10 more than when I purchased them one year ago! That's just silly.

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't ordered anything from Q in ages; their S&H is through the roof.

Super Contributor
On 3/6/2015 handygal said:
On 3/6/2015 banjo said:

Everything is going up. I went to the dentist yesterday and just regular teeth cleaning went up $15. Groceries prices are very high now.

Everything is going up except most people's salaries!

ITA!!!!!!!!! I have decided that I would rather save what little money I have and have bought nothing at all from QVC this year and plan on keeping it that way. I'm not and have never been a big shopper anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Everything has gone up everywhere. I do think the Q has raised the prices to absorb the $3 shipping. And they come out ahead since they will not refund shipping if the item is returned.

As for me I buy less and less. I don't want to make a mistake that will cost the shipping fees.

Contributor

If an item is a brand name such as Clarks, I always check Amazon, Zappos etc and most often find it cheaper and no S/H. It does pay to look around.