Occasional Contributor
I loved Isaac and Shawn! Classy styles. While I like Lori Goldsteins personality I am not a fan of the skinny style . Sorry Monday nights now signing off. Very disappointed. My Monday nights with QVC are done. Sad to see the show ive watched for so many years go away. I felt a personal connection with Isaac and Shawn, not liking the change
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you.............i used to enjoy Shawn &  IM....don't enjoy the LOGO/Shawn combination...........I am not a fan of LOGO and Shawn doesn't seem like a great fit with her...i think Amy was more suited to LG.

Respected Contributor

I like watching Shawn but I am not a LOGO fan so I'm not watching, prefered Shawn and Isaac

Trusted Contributor

I liked Shawn and Issac too, but to be honest it was getting old.

Honored Contributor

Shawn does not look good in anything LOGO....but then again, who does?

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Shawn does not look good in anything LOGO....but then again, who does?

When are we going to stop with the snarky remarks? Fine, you don't like LOGO. Many of us do like LOGO. If you don't like it, don't watch instead of watching and constantly complaining about it.Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Respected Contributor
Wow insomniac2, what a rude and horrible comment. You too Sea Maiden. You always make unkind and thoughtless posts here. I'll never understand why some of you constantly have to be so awful and bash others here for liking what they like. Does it really make you feel better and superior with your insults behind a computer screen? I bet you wouldn't say this garbage to someone's face. Just sad and pathetic.
Honored Contributor

They will never please everyone, I stopped watching PM style long ago because Shawn is not my cup of tea. Shawn and Isaac were ridiculous and I just couldn’t watch anymore. Now I enjoy Monday programming again. I don’t watch Logo anyway so for me it works. We will never completely agree on the hosts or fashions etc.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I only enjoy Isaac when he i with anybody EXCEPT SK and JC.  Please, please, please let him be himself with other, better hosts.