QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Trusted Contributor

I love Shawn and Isaac together. The ones who are "always" complaining always manage to tune in....LOL!  Monday nights have never been better, in my opinion! 

Respected Contributor

Oh yet another bash Shawn thread in the guise of IM having a role in it. You people really are the one's who are childish. Ya'll sit there and hang on every word she says waiting to pounce...get over it.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I really enjoy Shawn & Isaac together ... whoever doesn't like Shawn should pick up the remote & change the channel .. it's really easy to do!!! ... It seems that quite a few of the post are from new posters who perhaps just joined to put Shawn down .... give it up already & get a life & do something constructive with your time .. people who do this have a very poor self image and take out their low self esteem on others!!!!   🙈🙉🙊

I think they have a very strange relationship and it does not seem very professional or to the benefit of customers trying to shop.  I can only watch them in small doses and then change the channel.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead