Trusted Contributor

Re: Mon Sept 17 - G.I.L.I. TSV Jacket

It’s posted A310074

Honored Contributor

My first thought was that it looks very faux but I think that might be the lighting.

Then I looked up the item number since it is now posted.  The side view isn't so pretty.  Makes the model look like she has a major tummy.

Jacket is a pass for me but I think Kathie Lee looks fabulous.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

My first thought was that it looks very faux but I think that might be the lighting.

Then I looked up the item number since it is now posted.  The side view isn't so pretty.  Makes the model look like she has a major tummy.

Jacket is a pass for me but I think Kathie Lee looks fabulous.

I looked up the item number and clicked through the colors. I usually don't mind a peplum, but wow -- the photo of the green color looks terrible!

Trusted Contributor

I like the jacket and Kathie Lee looks awesome!  Love her!  Looking forward to when her new movie comes out.  

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

It’s posted A310074

@equss - thank you! The sleeves have zippers so I think Kathie has them unzipped in her photo. The sleeves do look long on her. I like the tan, deep pine and cappuccino colors. Will wait to see the presentation.  Pricing $63.

A310074
G.I.L.I. Faux Leather Double Peplum Jacket

G.I.L.I. Faux Leather Double Peplum Jacket

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I wonder if the Gili line is really successful. To me, they seem they wouldn't be appealing to a large market.
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl The price is reasonableSmiley Happy.  It’s nteresting how in some photos the layers flare out and others lay nicely. I’m assuming the fabric is light weight and supple enough that it should smooth out.  Think I need to see a presentation.  Not sure I’d like faux leather but felt the same about faux fur until I took a chance in fabulous furs. 

Respected Contributor

I like it, but I have 6 leather jackets, black 2 greys. wine, camel and off white, I dont think I need another.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I actually like the style and love the color.  As far as the sleeves, I have seen this look on several tops and they are straight but longer and bunch up.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don’t like peplums so won’t be buying.