Honored Contributor

Mon Sept 17 - G.I.L.I. TSV Jacket

[ Edited ]

There might be a presale of the TSV jacket, but no email sent yet.

Kathie Lee was wearing it today and posted a photo on Twitter. The sleeves look long & maybe bell cut?

What do you think of the jacket?

Dm--35kV4AE5bd6.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mon Sept 17 - G.I.L.I. TSV Jacket

If you didn’t mention that Kathie Lee was in the picture wearing the jacket I would have never recognized her... BOY DID SHE HAVE A LOT OF WORK DONE ON HER FACE!!!!! ..... 🤪

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

If you didn’t mention that Kathie Lee was in the picture wearing the jacket I would have never recognized her... BOY DID SHE HAVE A LOT OF WORK DONE ON HER FACE!!!!! ..... 🤪

My response to your comment...BOY, petty and immature!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Ilike these booties. Interested to see the other new items for the TSV day/shows. 

A311486
G.I.L.I. Peep-Toe Lace-Up Booties

a311486.jpg

Respected Contributor

Do we have any info on whether this jacket is leather or "pleather"?  If it's faux and relatively inexpensive, it might be cute for a season, but if it's leather, I won't spend that much money on a style that is bound to be passe'  in a few months.  Bell sleeves are enough of a PITA as it is, let alone in real leather! 

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Do we have any info on whether this jacket is leather or "pleather"?  If it's faux and relatively inexpensive, it might be cute for a season, but if it's leather, I won't spend that much money on a style that is bound to be passe'  in a few months.  Bell sleeves are enough of a PITA as it is, let alone in real leather! 

@CamilleP - no specifics yet. I think it is faux leather,  but the quality of the GILI faux leather is good. I have some GILI faux leather fashions (and others from Giuliana) and it's good quality. 

I like the style and cut of the GILI TSV jacket, but if the sleeves are a bell design,  I won't be purchasing. 

Respected Contributor

The jacket looks odd, and decidedly unattractive.

Respected Contributor

I don't like it at all.I don't care for that no collar look in jackets.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

I think it’s cute ( at least in the size 0 kathie lee wearsSmiley Happy.  I’ve never found a faux leather I’d wear due to feel and thinking it must be very hot....is it???

it will be interesting to see price and colors. Thx

Valued Contributor

the sleeves look super long. Cute jacket, though Smiley Happy would love to see it on the Q models