Esteemed Contributor

Moderators, please help with A-474343 description

Attractive jacket by Isaac, but the description (with material, sizing, length, etc.) is squished into one or two lines and is unreadable.

Could you please notify QVC's IT Dept. about this problem?

Have a feeling many want the information so orders can be placed.

Many thanks for anything you are able to do to help!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Moderators, please help with A-474343 description

@BirkiLady wrote:

Attractive jacket by Isaac, but the description (with material, sizing, length, etc.) is squished into one or two lines and is unreadable.

Could you please notify QVC's IT Dept. about this problem?

Have a feeling many want the information so orders can be placed.

Many thanks for anything you are able to do to help!!

@BirkiLady We will get this reported now, thanks for letting us know. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Moderators:  This happens very often with Isaac's new items.  It is very frustrating as I check the new everyday and often want to order Isaac (my favorite) but unable to see the info after the first couple lines.

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC @BirkiLady   I am so glad you reported this as it happens with Isaac's items almost always wth his new items and I am usually interested in purchasing as I see them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23  That was the first time I have seen it happen. It was such an attractive item, that I immediately sought help. Normally I would not have bothered a Moderator, who are busy with their own responsibilities.

ETA: Seldom do Isaac's items sell out. If there was a problem, I would probably simply wait. It's not that big of a deal to me. 

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady The description never gets corrected and if you don't see the show when it is presented you never get the info, and yes my size often sells out.  Also I want to put items in my wish list for later and I definitely would want the info and it is not there.  Don't know why this only happens with Isaac's items.  The Moderators will know who to report this to and hopefully the issue will be resolved so it will not be on going forever.  It has been a problem for quite some time.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23  Don't know why you followed me here. I'm unable to help you with your complaints. Write to Isaac on his Facebook page or return to the Q&A and post additional complaint there!

Frankly, I don't care and seldom order from Isaac. Not a fan of only 80% pima cotton items. I prefer 100% supima cotton.

So much for trying to help another customer.  Not even a kind word or a "thank you". Some people! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC  Susan@QVC  Thanks for contacting the IT Dept so quickly. They had the problem fixed with Isaac's A-474343 description within the hour! And, of course, no sell-outs. Not sure why someone was in such a panic. I'm sure those who were trying to order appreciate your help. Thanks, again! 

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady  Not sure what you meant by my "following you".  You  mentioned me in your post and I merely answered.  Sure wasn't requesting your help.  Was very surprised by your response and calling me "some people" in such a degrogatory way.  Nothing in my post was meant to be rude nor unkind.   That is a very nice jacket by the way.  I considered it myself and may order later as I did order the pants that matched.  Sorry if you took offense by my post, nothing like that was intented.