Esteemed Contributor

Re: Models tugging on the tops

@ALRATIBA wrote:

They only stand sideways when the pattern matches at the side seams.  

----------------------------------------

They sell clothes where patterns match?????  Nah.

Super Contributor

Yes, the tugging is annoying....Also I find times they are presenting a top...yet they have it covered over with a jacket...sweater...shrug....so annoying..I want to see the top in full view all sides not covered or camouflaged with another piece of clothing....One time Issacc asked the model to remove her jacket...good for him...

Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

Yes, the tugging is annoying....Also I find times they are presenting a top...yet they have it covered over with a jacket...sweater...shrug....so annoying..I want to see the top in full view all sides not covered or camouflaged with another piece of clothing....One time Issacc asked the model to remove her jacket...good for him...

The models are wearing what the stylists put on them.

Sometimes they are trying to get us to make an additional purchase because they 'look so good' together!

Have you ever had a Chico's associate bring you an armful of things to go with that ONE top you have tried on?   LOL

It is an additional sales ploy.

I'd rather see it alone too!

Also, the photography is not very helpful online either.  A shot of pants for sale...and they have the model sitting down on a stool etc!

It would be helpful to show the items as a straight piece...some of the views of the models having 'fun' in the item are not helpful to me.  I scroll right by!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish the models would give us a back view as they are walking around.  I really want to see how a longer top lays on the booty.  If it's clinging and riding up but I really like the style, color, print, or whatever, I might still consider buying, but go up a size. 

Honored Contributor

This was on last night .... on "sale" for $50.  It's printed - not dyed. If you look closely - you can see the pattern repeats.  

Really no excuse for non-matchng seams.

Respected Contributor

Doesn't Gary with Denim& Co insist on patterns that match?  

Honored Contributor

yeah, it s a thing with him the stripes must be attached not straight then get

moved inch or so up or down. He wants consisteny in quality. I learned that from him.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

This was on last night .... on "sale" for $50.  It's printed - not dyed. If you look closely - you can see the pattern repeats.  

Really no excuse for non-matchng seams.

@ALRATIBA 

That is just seriously awful! 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

They also  have to keep  the shirts down to cover some areas because many of the models wear pants to tight or  those paper thin  see through joggers

Super Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Jane T. is the one that keeps tugging on her tops.  Is it just a habit or does the garmet really need to be pulled down?

Always, at leasr 50 times in 10 minutes. Trying to hide her body I guess.

It might help if she sized up. But she's not the only host that does that. Wear your proper size!!