New Contributor

Please tell your models to stop pulling & yanking on the womens tops they're modeling!  It's so annoying!. 

They tug on the hems to pull the top down to smooth & keep it from creepiing up several times a camera shot.  It's ceaselessly like a nervous tic.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Models tugging on the tops

They wear them too tight so they ride up every time they move.  Constantly shifting weight from one foot to the other doesn't help.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I don’t understand why the vendors don’t tell them ! Dennis Basso told one of the host to take off her slippers , and put on shoes when she was modeling one of his fur coats . 

Honored Contributor

Jane T. is the one that keeps tugging on her tops.  Is it just a habit or does the garmet really need to be pulled down?

Honored Contributor

And keep their hands out of the pockets!
Esteemed Contributor

The hosts who do it are the major violators.

Shouldn't be surprised. 

Management has been the same for 20 years.   Just shuffled around to different corporate titles.

Regular Contributor

@san antonio gal Re: Models tugging on the tops

[ Edited ]

Because in her fantasy she is a small

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Jane T. is the one that keeps tugging on her tops.  Is it just a habit or does the garmet really need to be pulled down?

Always, at leasr 50 times in 10 minutes. Trying to hide her body I guess.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that is irritating, come out, no tucking first of all, we, (I), want to see the all around hem to make sure it's not that shark bite or some dipsy new hem style.

Then stand sideways, show the back get that **** long hair out of the way

turn back around and stand still move that long hair back over the shoulder again. If the host says "it has pockets" then stick your hands in the pockets  just to verify what she is saying.  Not that hard.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

They only stand sideways when the pattern matches at the side seams.  

-----------------------------------------

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, that is irritating, come out, no tucking first of all, we, (I), want to see the all around hem to make sure it's not that shark bite or some dipsy new hem style.

Then stand sideways, show the back get that **** long hair out of the way turn back around and stand still move that long hair back over the shoulder again. If the host says "it has pockets" then stick your hands in the pockets  just to verify what she is saying.  Not that hard.