Contributor

Can anyone tell me the number or brand of the tank top that Maria the model was wearing during the Spanx presentation this morning? tI was ivory.  I called customer service and they could not tell me.  She also had it on over the presentation of the Spanx sleeve top that was presentation and under a sequin blazer.   It looks like Logo but I could not find it anywhere.

Honored Contributor

@bdickerson wrote:

Can anyone tell me the number or brand of the tank top that Maria the model was wearing during the Spanx presentation this morning? tI was ivory.  I called customer service and they could not tell me.  She also had it on over the presentation of the Spanx sleeve top that was presentation and under a sequin blazer.   It looks like Logo but I could not find it anywhere.

if you look now you can get on the you tube feed, I think it goes back 4 hours and get a better look or see if the hosts mentioned 

New Contributor

How funny, I wanted to know what top Maria was wearing, too! I called QVC Customer Service but the guy couldn't find it listed and told me to search "models closet" on qvc.com. There's 200 plus items and I haven't been able to look yet. Wish someone could just ask Maria! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
New Contributor

You are good! That's it! Thanks much! Smiley Happy

(now that I look again at the photo I took of the top on Maria on tv, it looked white, and a little different, but close enough. Smiley Happy)

Esteemed Contributor

Look it up in the model’s closet.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Look it up in the model’s closet.

It wasn't listed in the Model's Closet. I found it by looking at the video of Maria wearing it. Kind of a mystery treasure hunt.Woman Very Happy

Contributor

Thank you so much. I just could not find it. I just ordered.