Contributor

Does anyone know what brand of bra the models wear on QVC?  Their bustlines seem perfect.  No nipples show and there is no sagging.  I'd love to purchase that brand.

Honored Contributor

Why, Breezies, of course! Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Models' Lingerie

[ Edited ]

Having a friend who worked in lingerie at a major dept. store, I can tell you it's a tee shirt bra.  That's a generic term for bras with an extremely thin molded cup!
 Love them!  I can wear anything and have a perfect form.

They come in French, moderate, and full coverage.  This one is Maidenform. (Kohls).

Respected Contributor

Since tee shirt bras don't work for me, I use " Petals " for modesty when I want an absolutely smooth front.  They can be reused and can be stored on their plastic form which comes in the packaging.

Should be able to find them at the lingerie counter.  I got mine at the regular underwear outlet.

Very comfortable...you forget you have them on.  I must have been very tired one night because I went to sleep with them still on.  When I sleepwalked to the bathroom, I almost died because I thought something strange had happened to my body.    LOL big time.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

What what????

Contributor

Can't find any Breezies with 5 stars, and very few have more than 3 stars.

Respected Contributor

I have seen bras with built in "petals"....no nipples in sight. 

Esteemed Contributor

Most models bring a variety of underwear garments to work as part of their work bag.  Once they know which garments they will be wearing they can decide what undies to wear.  They sometimes have to change undies for different garments. As for brand, who knows.  Of course, some of the models may very well be Breezies wearers, but it's not information we would have access to. 

FYI: in real fashion show runway modeling the models often wear no underwear.  

Honored Contributor

@MSUSpartan155

great question! It's true, you never see any back bulge, nipples, etc...

maybe some sort of long line full coverage thingy?

the support isn't always perfect though because I recall the other day thinking the model (I forget who it was) could use some (more) support...