Esteemed Contributor

Mary looks fabulous!!!!  It seems a few models and hosts may have gotten something done.  But, Mary looks terrific!!!!

Honored Contributor

Her hair is dyed too dark. 

Frequent Contributor

Mary, like most of us doesn’t roll out of bed looking like that.  I have seen her in before and after shots and she looks much older.  She does have beautiful coloring and eyes.  I enjoy watching her model, very classy and relatable.  I am not criticizing her at all.  She is one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

I believe that you should do whatever you want to do with your face because it belongs to you and you are paying for it and if you choose the right doctor so you look good.  However, when I see KIm Kardashian-West and Khloe Kardashian and their lips, it looks horrible.  Their lips are all puffed up and I cannot understand how they think it looks good.  And, they have the money to have it done permanently versus injections I believe they are doing.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Looks nice, young and refreshed. My only comment which is a bit of a rant.  I don't like it when "wrinkle corrector" cosmetics are sold by vendors and hosts who have had cosmetic surgery without a disclaimer.  I find it dishonest. 

@bonnielu 

That's because imo, it is dishonest....and she's had work as long as I've seen her on air.

Most all seem to have something done. Go for it, not my thing....but yes, there is no magic anything nor money tree ☺️ .... If wishes were horses we'd all have a ride.

It's those little white lies....the gimmicks...aka greed feed. Is sort of sad too. I would never work for them....not for anything. It's why I did not make a good Real Estate Salesman.. I told the people the truth....like "Ohhh, the roof leaks bad and you know what that is going to cost you??"...............I quit. I even tried selling magazines when I was really young....poor people.... horrible to do that........ I quit. Deception is appalling to me.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

I want the name of her doc....she looks fabulous. She’s a beautiful woman no matter what, but she does look refreshed...brighter...kudos to her.😊

Honored Contributor

To me she looks refreshed! Her hair is really dark, but her face looks really good! 

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Looks nice, young and refreshed. My only comment which is a bit of a rant.  I don't like it when "wrinkle corrector" cosmetics are sold by vendors and hosts who have had cosmetic surgery without a disclaimer.  I find it dishonest. 

That's what I don't like about Robin McGraw pushing #7 products that you can buy from Target.   She didn't get that look by putting on 20 buck creams.

Respected Contributor

Mary looks beautiful, but this is certainly not the first time that she has had work done.