Trusted Contributor

Re: Model Maria with the dark hair

@Mz iMac wrote:

Cramps?  Just saying.....

I'm sure she's long past this ageWoman Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I just turned the Q on to see what your all talking about...there does seem to be something wrong...is it her make-up....her eyes don't look right.....poor thing if she is sick and has to work...thats tough...i have had to do that in the past....haven't we all....

Esteemed Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She seems and looks so unhappy lately. ....Especially today modeling D&CO.  

I'd  be unhappy too if I had to wear those dreadful, unflattering clothes lol.  A few minutes ago she was wearing the TSV and that striped top.  Made her look like a big, burly football player.

ITA, like a Green Bay Packer. And the long black dress didn't do her one favor. Wow - the stylist must have had to push her out there.

I suppose they no longer care....

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I noticed that,too. I thought she looked like she'd been crying.  Maybe allergies? Doubt it had anything to do with D&co.  She looks good in the clothing and is probably paid well. At least I hope so. She's beautiful.

I'd cry, too, if I had to wear those TSV pants.

Honored Contributor

I rarely see Maria smile.   She usually looks like she'd rather be somewhere else. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

She's been working there a long, long time, as far as I can remember. 

Super Contributor

Yes I have had to work when sick and I just thank the good lord above that I don't work on HD tv. Yikes!!!!!  Maria seems like a beautiful person inside and out.

Mint

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Cramps?  Just saying.....

I think she is way past cramps.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't Maria on a lot of the Eve Pearl shows yesterday? She just may be plain dog tired. I don't enjoy taking my makeup off once at bedtime. She was taking hers on and off all day. Bummer!!!

Respected Contributor

I saw her today.  She was smiling and seemed fine.  I might be missing something, or it's the power of suggestion, but I don't see what you all were seeing.  I went back and watched the video and she had a big smile on her face during the entire presentation.