Regular Contributor

Re: Model Iris no longer on Inspired Style?

She is probably on vacation. She sure did love to talk and give her opinions

Esteemed Contributor

I read some of the Inspired Style FB chat and there were a few questions about Iris. This was the only answer I saw:

You know what, I'm not exactly positive! I think Iris was out for a while with her ankle and we didn't want her to worry about wearing heels for too long.. I'll keep you ladies posted!

I don't think that's a particularly helpful response - how long ago did she hurt her ankle? Maybe it was bothering her again. At least they answered with something.

Super Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Alter Ego said:

I read some of the Inspired Style FB chat and there were a few questions about Iris. This was the only answer I saw:

You know what, I'm not exactly positive! I think Iris was out for a while with her ankle and we didn't want her to worry about wearing heels for too long.. I'll keep you ladies posted!

I don't think that's a particularly helpful response - how long ago did she hurt her ankle? Maybe it was bothering her again. At least they answered with something.

That response they gave is just weird! So what, it's a requirement for Iris to only wear heels on the show?? And if not, she cannot model??? Doesn't make sense.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/6/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:
On 4/6/2015 Alter Ego said:

That response they gave is just weird! So what, it's a requirement for Iris to only wear heels on the show?? And if not, she cannot model??? Doesn't make sense.

I agree - strange. I'm not really sure who responds during Inspired Style - if she is a producer like on the other shows. She may just not have a clue! But, it was at least a response.

Honored Contributor

posted on her facebook page on april 2nd in response to a post:

Iris Simms

Hi "J" my beauty. I won't be on QVC for a moment as I am busy working on other projects, but look forward to seeing you soon. Stay lifted. Xox

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein