Respected Contributor

Re: Model Colleen making faces

@blackhole99 wrote:

I thought the models job was to show off the clothes to their best advantage, not nod, comment, or mug for the camera unless that's what the vendor wants. I personally do not want to hear feedback from the models, just show the products. The only models I actually enjoy watching is Suzanne, Suzette, Meredith, Kulani, and Tracey.

So true. A model is suppose to just be the body the clothes are shown on....not the model is the show! I've always liked the two Marias (dark hair and blonde). Classy ladies who don't make faces. mug for the camers or bust out a dancing move and shake their rear end in my face. Please STOP that.

Esteemed Contributor

I think once the models start talking, their salaries should go up. 

Respected Contributor

If the models interacting and showing their personalities didn't increase sales, they wouldn't be doing it. I'm sure their sales tracker shows that sales go up when a model says how much she loves something or says she owns it or whatever.

Honored Contributor

It may be fun and entertaining to hear the models talk  i.e., Deanna and Jackie but does anyone really think they're giving their honest opinions??

Seems pointless really...nohing more than a creative sales tactic.

I would, at least once, like to hear 'I'm not fond of that color' or 'It's cute but does nothing for my figure'

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I think once the models start talking, their salaries should go up. 

I AGREE.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

nah, clothes are high enough as is.

Honored Contributor

I like Deanna's mellow voice.  BTW, has anyone heard about how Corrinne (Kerin) is doing in her new fit model profession?   Just curious.   I miss seeing her model Quacker Factory and also Jackie Kennedy and other jewelry items.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Super Contributor

You must be fun at parties. 

Honored Contributor

Colleen is a beautiful girl, and always seems very happy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's hard to watch when you're concentrating possible of other things you have.  It kind of "jerks" your thoughts to her instead of what you were thinking at the time.

There used to be a pretty model at Q that did that all of the time named Corine.