Esteemed Contributor

Re: Model Colleen making faces

@kelsey17

I would have to agree with you. I barely notice Colleen, but Angela drives me completely crazy in any product that she is modeling for. That darn nodding all of the time is distracting.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Some of the models just have weird things they do.  I also can not stand waving  at the cameras in a cutesy way.waving is just so dumb

Honored Contributor

I prefer the faces of Colleen as opposed when some models try to pretend they are on a runway in NY City, Italy or Paris instead of just a studio lot at the Q.  Colleen makes it fun to watch.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I hear Colleen does this so @Dragonfly416 will have something to gripe about.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

kelsey17, I laughed out loud when I read your comment because I totally agree! I liked Angela a lot until all the nodding began, and now it's almost become annoying. I still like her, but now I turn my eyes away when she does it.
Colleen has always mugged for the camera and I've always liked her too. seems like a happy person. 😊

Trusted Contributor

Colleen is lovely, but yes she does make unattractive faces.

The other model that is guilty of that is Kate, with her "fish mouth".

They are trying too hard.

Honored Contributor

Modelling must be one of the most deadly boring jobs in the world.  I admire anyone who can make a boring job fun and interesting for herself.  Colleen mugs and Katia wears wigs...both are having a good time with their jobs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I thought the models job was to show off the clothes to their best advantage, not nod, comment, or mug for the camera unless that's what the vendor wants. I personally do not want to hear feedback from the models, just show the products. The only models I actually enjoy watching is Suzanne, Suzette, Meredith, Kulani, and Tracey.

Super Contributor

I love Colleen ' s energy and fun spirit. It especially fits with the Quacker and Denim & Company presentations.
Honored Contributor

That new blond model pouts her lips like a fish. She is very pretty, but she acts like she knows it which is such a turn off.