Highlighted
Contributor

I find it distracting that model Colleen is constantly mugging for the camera and making over the top faces and reacting to everything the hosts say. For example, if the host mentions that a color is selling out quickly, Colleen will make an exaggerated "OH MY!" look at the camera. I find it very distracting. She seems to be the only one who does this. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Model Colleen making faces

That's too bad. That's actually one of my favorite things about Colleen. I think she's hilarious and love it when she does that.

Honored Contributor

@Dragonfly416 wrote:

I find it distracting that model Colleen is constantly mugging for the camera and making over the top faces and reacting to everything the hosts say. For example, if the host mentions that a color is selling out quickly, Colleen will make an exaggerated "OH MY!" look at the camera. I find it very distracting. She seems to be the only one who does this. 

@Dragonfly416

I guess you don't watch the makeup presentations? Girls that DONT mug are in the minority there...

Esteemed Contributor

I like Colleen .... her expressions are cute!!!! 😍

Respected Contributor

I like Colleen, too. She's cute and likeable, and does a great job modelling.
Trusted Contributor

I think that she is adorable. Heart

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Esteemed Contributor

Well they are definately getting the models more involved in the presentations.  Not sure if I like it or not.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

On HSN, some of the models DO presenations.
Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked Colleen....she actually looks alot like my mother did...........................BUT even though i think ANGELA is a GREAT AND PLEASANT model....it drives me nuts when they are talking about the clothes, etc and she keeps nodding her head continuously...............love

her otherwise...seems like a more down to earth model then alot of them...............but could do without the nodding!!

Trusted Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:
On HSN, some of the models DO presenations.

I don't care who does the presentations, as long as they don't speak 50 miles per hour in a high pitched nasel voice. Uggh!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning