Occasional Contributor

Re: Model Brenda Looks Like Beyonce

I totally agree she does not look like Beyoncé besides Brenda does not look like she bleaches her skin . If you look at Beyoncé old pictures you can tell she has bleached her skin . She's getting lighter and lighter

Trusted Contributor

I don't see it.  Brenda is really quite pretty. Take away all the makeup and clothes, Beyonce is really very average looking with bad skin.

Esteemed Contributor

Brenda is my favorite Q model.  While there might be a vague similarity in looks between them, that's where it ends.  Brenda is a natural beauty; she's wholesome, classy, and lovely; she shines from within.  I doubt very seriously if Brenda would have put on a show the likes of Beyonce's tasteless superbowl performance which was raunchy, tawdry, and crude.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Brenda is my favorite Q model.  While there might be a vague similarity in looks between them, that's where it ends.  Brenda is a natural beauty; she's wholesome, classy, and lovely; she shines from within.  I doubt very seriously if Brenda would have put on a show the likes of Beyonce's tasteless superbowl performance which was raunchy, tawdry, and crude.

She might have, if she'd been offered the same pay Beyonce got to do it.

Respected Contributor

@DELISE wrote:

I totally agree she does not look like Beyoncé besides Brenda does not look like she bleaches her skin . If you look at Beyoncé old pictures you can tell she has bleached her skin . She's getting lighter and lighter

Bleaching her skin? Seriously? I don't know Beyonce and I have never seen her up close and in person, but I do have dark olive skin that browns very easily.  I can say from my own experience that living in a sunny climate like Los Angeles and then moving to a less sunny climate like New York will change one's coloring. I suspect her skin color (like mine) changes easily and frequently.  It is actually pretty nice.

Esteemed Contributor

In terms of Brenda and Beyoncé, I think it's the hair that brings on the comparison.

Confession - I think Beyoncé is very pretty. But, it's a common pretty - there's nothing "special" about her (think Angela Jolie, Julia Roberts, Audrey Hepburn - they have unique looks.). I've just always thought that, if I saw Beyoncé on the street, I just wouldn't recognize her given that she's just a beautiful girl like the many other beautiful girls you may pass by. I would probably recognize her body first and her fashion style - and the gaggle of bodyguards surrounding her. But, I wouldn't recognize her face.
Respected Contributor

Every time I hear someone say this I think how insulting it is to Brenda. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

She might have, if she'd been offered the same pay Beyonce got to do it.

Point taken, but even in this day and age, there are actually some people who don't/won't compromise/sell themselves for any amount of money.  Brenda seems like that kind of person. 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

I think Brenda and Beyonce are both beautiful but Brenda has more of a classic beauty.