Honored Contributor

Model Brenda Looks Like Beyonce

She is in the video for J324151.  At least in this video she looks like Beyonce Knowles! I didn't know who she was but at the end of the video Jacque calls her Brenda.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Model Brenda Looks Like Beyonce

Yes. This has been an ongoing thing for a long time. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think they look alike.The hair and skin tone are similar....but that's about as far as it goes for me. I think Brenda is much prettier.

Honored Contributor

She is Beyonce.  She moonlights at QVC.  You know how expensive it is to live the fabulous Hollywood lifestyle these days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She is Beyonce.  She moonlights at QVC.  You know how expensive it is to live the fabulous Hollywood lifestyle these days.

Haha!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Susan Graver jokingly calls her Beyoncé all the time.

Frequent Contributor

You know nothing against Brenda but I don't think she looks like Beyoncé at all. In fact, Beyoncé doesn't come to mind at all when I see her. Perhaps it's the skin tone and her hair color although Beyoncé has had different hair shades. 

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Honored Contributor

The very first time I saw Brenda, I remember thinking she looked just like Beyonce.  Now, I wonder what I was thinking because I don't see the resemblance at all.   

Honored Contributor

I definitely think that there are similariities, but their face shapes are different, and Beyonce has more hair and it is fuller, and her features seem larger to me than Brenda's.....Maybe it is her makeup!

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Yes. This has been an ongoing thing for a long time. 

@10000Nicknames Well, I've been here for months now and hadn't ever seen a post about it, or I wouldn't have posted.  Please refer me to where this "ongoing thing" has been then.