Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 That is an amazing painting!

Honored Contributor

I think she is really pretty with a great figure......I didn't think she looked any different though, but I don't watch too much QVC these days, but did her recently.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I think she is really pretty with a great figure......I didn't think she looked any different though, but I don't watch too much QVC these days, but did her recently.....

@CANDLEQUEEN

Ummm...excuse me??

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

Ummm...excuse me??

@Andreatoo But I did see her recently-sometimes I am typing too fast and miss a letter or two! lol!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

that was one loaded typo! LOL

Valued Contributor

I hate to say but she seems to be a bit more "full-figured"  Still very pretty!!

Valued Contributor

I hate to say but she seems to be a bit more "full-figured"  Still very pretty!!

Esteemed Contributor

Angela is one of the longest tenured models on QVC.  I say that in estimating that she is definitely past 40 and probably pushing 50.  Some commented on her figure changing and like many of us in that peri and menopausal age range sometimes no effort on Earth can ward off changes to our figures. 

Trusted Contributor

She has always been a beautiful lady and I think that she looks like a high-fashion model.  Jayne and Pat seem to really like her, that painting is fantastic.

Occasional Contributor

I had no idea that Jayne was so talented. Wow.