Trusted Contributor

Re: Mixing prints Like any of them?

I read some where that being to matchy matchy is a sign of age. Well I  must be really old because this looks like they pick their clothes out in the dark.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

#5--I don't see myself wearing any of them, but this one is the closest mixed print that I would even think about wearing. It looks like the same print just one is smaller than the other.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes to all but #1.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely see mixed prints that I like.... 

I agree, the Miley jeans are super cute and the super fit tummy is a requirement...She is rockin' her vegan body!

Respected Contributor

I really dislike the first.  I'd prefer a solid top on the last.  The rest I really like.  The blue one is the same print in a different size.  Perfect!

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the look but then I am old school and am just not comfortable doing it. I also don't think it looks good. I always think did they not look in a mirror.

Respected Contributor

Don't like any of those looks.

Esteemed Contributor

I like #1, the others not so much.  I'm not much of a fan of mixed prints.

Honored Contributor

Number 2 in the black and white and the last one in the black and white "get it".  The mixes that are most comfortable to look at are united by one or more colors.

I didn't pick the outfit with the black and white coat (3), as being good because there was just too much going on.

The colored outfits lacked unity.

Honored Contributor

I like the black and white mixes best, however, I dislike that black and white striped coat. I really like the last look. I like and wear prints, but I rarely mix mine. I usually wear one print piece with one solid piece.