Respected Contributor

Re: Missoni Item(s) Up With A Surprise!!

I ordered the blue zig zag top. I am so afraid of wearing stripes on a skirt.....The Q pics are so bad, glad I followed the post showing the collection on Louis' blog. Love the brown combo, but trying to add some color in my wardrobe and cut down on what I buy now that I work part time. I have the long sleeve zig zag top in green so this should work.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

GraceCO ~ me too. First thing I noticed was the clear shot of the models legs through the maxi. Waiting to see what hits me during the shows. It wouldn't hurt my budget to only be a one-order gal this time round. [Right! Good luck with that Owl Smiley Wink ]

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Sheesh said:

I've decided, for versatility, to get both zig zag skirts and tunics and not the maxi dress---will I hate myself in the morning?

Maybe, but you will be happy. Is it the Linea version of what is called "the Walk of Shame"?

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 TheOwl said:

GraceCO ~ me too. First thing I noticed was the clear shot of the models legs through the maxi. Waiting to see what hits me during the shows. It wouldn't hurt my budget to only be a one-order gal this time round. [Right! Good luck with that Owl Smiley Wink ]

TheOwl, I'll also be interested to see how the maxi looks on the models & if we detect any sheerness even with the studio lights. I'm willing to give it a try regardless, because that print is so special and I'm a sucker for maxi dresses.

If you are a "one-order gal," you deserve an award if you can resistWink

Respected Contributor

I saw them in the new arrivals but I'm not sure that all of those stripes will work for me. I'm on the fence thinking about it right now. It is really nice to see petite lengths, too.

Honored Contributor

Wow-a nice spring collection! Love the Missoni zigzag items--looks similar in style/pricing to some items that I bought from the Missoni/Target collaboration several years ago. The lining does constrict the stretch so sizing can be tricky. The stripe sweater items are also nice-well done!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri