Respected Contributor

Re: Miss original C.Wonder line so bad 😔

Walmart.com is now a third party vendor like Amazon; they carry a children's clothing line called Wonder Nation also sold in their stores....maybe it is also part of this brand. It used to have a different label but don't recall what it was.  I have bought several things for my when remodeling my house from their site...after scouting high-end places, then ordering at half the price or less from the WM site. 

Honored Contributor

Q/EXcel bought the rights to use the name and sell goods under that name

like Juicy Couture, was sold, ends up at Kohls with nothing left of the original brand

However, I agree that the original C wonder line was really nice, the store was beautiful 

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@kze  Thanks for mentioning that as I was confused looking at those items on Walmart's site but seeing the q item #'s.

Ebay and Poshmark and others have sellers that buy pallets from Q and resell them, 

and the prices are great

Honored Contributor

No brand is as good as it was once.Woman Frustrated

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Screenshot_20230423-132120.png

I'm bumping this old thread because I am so happy to have found these today. I wear a size 9 and got them! I'm confident of the quality and can't wait to wear these this summer 🌞

Honored Contributor

When QVC was clearing out the C Wonder line, the prices were so low it was like they were giving the stuff away.

I bought about a dozen button front shirts and several pairs of pants.  They will last me for years .... just ordinary shirts and pants  ... my style, my colors.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA
I wish I had paid attention when that happened. I'm very happy to have found these cute wedges. I love the buckle 🤩