Super Contributor
Andy said Joan was scheduled to have a bravo meeting last week. They were about to make a deal for her to do a show called ""What's your problem"" and she was supposed to be like a judge judy who helped people resolve problems like you ruined my dinner party or my husband won't buy me a Chanel dress. It sounded like it would have been so good
Super Contributor
On 9/13/2014 floss 84 said: I think Andy Cohen from bravo ,who was friends with Joan aimed it up best only with Joan would you say at 81 her passing was sudden and unexpected. I went into my jewerly box and just looked at my Joan collection. She had a auto delivery charm necklace and at the end of the collection you received a note with Jonas signature And a hand painted box to hold your collection. Plus I have her pins in there . I'm glad I have her egg necklaces and bracelets. For me the best is on a decorative nite table pedestal mirror I have stalled over her anniversary charm necklace with other companies long chains. May she rest in peace and thoughts and prayers to Melissa ,Cooper and her friends.
Oh that sounds so nice. That's what set joan apart from other celebrities who sell stuff she always did everything special.