Respected Contributor
Ivanka’s gown was absolute perfection and she looked stunning. Megan Markle’s gown is just terrible looking. I can’t believe that’s a Valentino!
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Big Joanie. I like the color of Gayle"s dress but it looks too tight on the lower half. its pulling at her behind when she walks. Not a good look. She needed a bigger size on the bottom half.

And a larger pair of shoes.

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Ivanka’s gown was absolute perfection and she looked stunning. Megan Markle’s gown is just terrible looking. I can’t believe that’s a Valentino!

@KKlim  - I've never been too impressed with MM's clothing choices.  Agree that the gown doesn't do her any justice.

Honored Contributor

I like Meghan's dress.  I think she's still trying to hide a few baby pounds which may be why she chose a dress with an overlay.

Honored Contributor

Some in the photos most definitely looked better and nicer than others.  For example the man with the dangling cigarette hanging from his mouth behind Katy and Orlando looked better they do.

Ivanka was stunning and reminded me of Old Hollywood glamour, Carol Lombard was who came to my mind. 

Beatrice is becoming more beautiful each year.  Love this look much better than the octopus hat she wore to Kate and Will's wedding.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like Meghan's dress.  I think she's still trying to hide a few baby pounds which may be why she chose a dress with an overlay.

I agree and I've read from numerous sites that she looked really good in it.

She's dressed so cute in a black and white dress today after landing in South Africa.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I think Meghan looks beautiful, and from what I could see of her gown, it looks beautiful too. Ivanka is a gorgeous woman, and looks very elegant. She has beautiful hair. Katy Perry is so cute, I think but I think i prefer her with darker hair, she has the complexion that can carry off dark hair beautifully.....

Karlie Kloss looks too severe to me, she is a gorgeous young lady, and I love her shoes, but the rest of her look is too severe for a wedding!

Respected Contributor

rs_634x1024-190920110537-634-Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Misha-Nonoo-Wedding-J2R-92019.jpg

VALENTINO EMBELLISHED TULLE EVENING DRESS ON THE RUNWAY