Honored Contributor

Re: Miranda Lambert's Wedding Gown

Blake Shelton was a married man when he got involved with her, after they did that duet together in which they were all googly eyed for each other. I believe he said his marriage was over, that's what they always say. So he was no innocent victim, neither were any of her other men. But all the comments here are directed at her.

Men can say no, correct? This police officer was security in Times Square at the GMA studio. They met last Nov 2nd when she was on GMA. He fathered a child back in November, according to reports. Don't think he's some victim either. I don't believe in love of your life in three months, but who knows. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

No one is calling the men innocents but it's a thread about Miranda Lambert.

i find them all despicable and am especially bothered by the fact that we celebrate these couples! The media goes nuts over them; Tom and Giselle, Dwayne and Gabrielle, heck they even get their own reality shows! (Tori and Dean!)

Can you imagine being the exes of these people?! You get to see their smiling faces while you're standing at the checkout! Wow that has to really be painful!

Respected Contributor

Pretty dress

Trusted Contributor

He just had a child with someone else in 2018!!!!!  Doesn't sound like she thought this one through.  In addtion, the substantial difference in earnings would concern me.  It's not as if he is some weathly CEO, investor etc.  She is over the moon because he treats her so well?  She is gorgeous, talented and super rich - any man would love her in their life!!!!

Super Contributor

Danielle46:

"She is gorgeous, talented and super rich - any man would love her in their life"!!!!

Bragging rights alone would do it. Just saying..........male ego.

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Women hating successful women voiced in this thread. 

@ahoymate , Puhleeze.  I can't get behind a woman who does what Miranda does on a regular basis. And then to add more fuel to the fire talks about supporting other women.    

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Blake Shelton was a married man when he got involved with her, after they did that duet together in which they were all googly eyed for each other. I believe he said his marriage was over, that's what they always say. So he was no innocent victim, neither were any of her other men. But all the comments here are directed at her.

Men can say no, correct? This police officer was security in Times Square at the GMA studio. They met last Nov 2nd when she was on GMA. He fathered a child back in November, according to reports. Don't think he's some victim either. I don't believe in love of your life in three months, but who knows. 

@Greeneyedlady21 , oh he's a pig too.  But this thread is about Miranda.

Since we're on the subject, you can add Jason Aldean to the pig list.

Esteemed Contributor

Her dress was very pretty.  I do hope she had a well written prenup, but I hope she has a happy marriage.

Honored Contributor

It's the Canyon dress by Lela Rose. 2017 collection

29257.jpgLaurenDress-1_1024x1024.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 , seeing that shot, it's a very pretty dress.