Frequent Contributor

Re: Milano / Ottoman Stich Sweater / Jacket Now Available! A263783

I just informed Q via Feedback that it has lost my sale on this item. I am tired of Q playing games. No garment measurements, no sale.
Regular Contributor

I saw the sweater last night with no measurements, got up this morning ready to order and they are missing still. Sent a feedback message "no 'click here,' no order" and I see that I am in great company. I use USPS, so under this new return policy I could be out around $17 for every return. Their lower-priced shipping is too unreliable and extremely slow to my location.

Honored Contributor

I feel the same way-- no individual garment measurements online then will not purchase!

Feedback sent.

This is what I wrote: Feel free to copy/paste into your own feedback form:

A263783 HAS NO GARMENT 'CLICK HERE' MEASUREMENTS!!
If this is going to be the norm for new items, then I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING!! I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CONTACT C/S FOR THE GARMENT MEASUREMENTS BEFORE I ORDER ONLINE!

If this is the way QVC is going to treat their customers by having to jump through more hoops then I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYTHING UNLESS GARMENT MEASUREMENTS ARE ACCESSIBLE UNDER A 'CLICK HERE' LINK.

Don't bother to contact me with a 'form letter' that you sent this on to the appropriate department for them to see. Its very obvious that QVC doesn't care if the measurements are in place or not! Contact me only WHEN these measurements HAVE been POSTED online. Thank you.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

With so many contacting CS as early as last night...they obviously know the ""click here"" measurements are missing and what that could mean to sales. Makes you wonder what's really going on.

Esteemed Contributor

Is it time for someone to launch a "No "Click Here" Garment Measurements, No Sale" stand-alone post?

JJM, maybe?!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

n/m

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 gardensla said:

Is it time for someone to launch a "No "Click Here" Garment Measurements, No Sale" stand-alone post?

JJM, maybe?!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Done! Almost!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm not ordering. I do not like how it looks on the model....I need it longer.
Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Mustangshar said: I'm not ordering. I do not like how it looks on the model....I need it longer.

I put mine on a check hold for that reason. Waiting to see how it looks on the tall models. It looks to be about 2 inches shorter than the jacquard/quilted jacket.

Regular Contributor

I know this has been addressed before, but WHY oh WHY do they take the pictures of the darkest garment? This item has 3, count em 3 bright colors that would show off the details and they photograph the Navy one up color. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

There, I'm done venting. Wink

Oh and I cut and pasted JJM's response regarding the Click Here measurements into the Feedback section. Thanks JJM.