Esteemed Contributor
I don't understand the good reviews on the material on this item. While I like the concept and the fit, I couldn't get past the very shiny legs. The skirt portion was fine, but the legs are so slinky and shiny. I have the original version which were cotton and spandex and they were fine, but the rayon must be what is making these so shiny. Is it just me that this bothers? Unfortunately I am sending mine back.
Respected Contributor

Re: Mid-length Skirted Leggings

I bought the one with the shorter skirt last year just to try it.......I kept if and wore it to Jazzercise, but I'll never buy another one.

Honored Contributor

Some of us like shiny legs and some of us like matte finish legs. The good reviews are written by people who like shiny legs. What is it that you don't understand?
Esteemed Contributor

You ask what I don't understand. As I said, I don't understand the good reviews on the shiny material. You may be right -- people have different taste.
Trusted Contributor

Uh oh ordered two, navy and black, but just to wear indoors around the house. Actually got them for when I visit daughter's family and am on the floor playing with the kids. I have some nice yoga pants but want to have something a bit nicer in case they get company dropping by.

I can't imagine wearing them out anywhere but if the legs are that shiny I might not even be comfortable wearing them as planned. Rats. Will try to cancel but may be too late. Rats again

Super Contributor

Good morning. I bought those too. I got the dark blue. Mine are not shiny at all. I wonder why?
Super Contributor

They looked silly to me, like something a pre-teen girl would wear. Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the brown. Since KippyK3 said the blue was not shiny at all, I wonder if it was the pair I got or if it was just the brown that is shiny. What colors did others get, and were the legs shiny? I would order another color if they aren't shiny.
Honored Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Amaly said:

I got the olive. I plan to wear them with knee length dark brown leather boots and a dark brown Linea turtleneck (or a cream top if the other combo is too dark.) If I wear the cream, I have a scarf with olive, brown, cream & navy to tie the colors together.

I don't plan on letting anyone see that they are footless leggings. I want the appearance to be that of a skirt and a matching pair of tights with high boots.

Honored Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Amaly said:

Don't know how much contact you have with pre-teen girls, but this skirt would be at least 8" longer than any pre-teen I know would wear. The goal is to just cover the curve of the rump.