Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE all things metallic! Found some Ralph Lauren gold metallic jeans at Macys..they were $125..sale price, $59. The have a coupon and u will see it on their website. I had to have help with my order, they were so busy my computer kept loading. If you spend over $49, you get free shipping! I added some HUE socks..hate to pay shippng..lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

ooo do they have silver or pewter? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains an external retail link

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom

Are these your jeans?

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@emmysmom

Are these your jeans?

YES!!!!!!! I saw something similar on your post..love all the pics!!!!!!!! Aren't they cool?? I see they took out my post..turkeys! LOVE Ralph Lauren..so thanks, I didn't know metallics were back..love it! xox

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

They look pretty.  I like metallics too.  The MW bag should go nicely with them!  I had a pair of DG2 black metallics a while back.  Enjoyed them. (Incidentally, I got the MW reverse tank today.  Not keen on the white/black side.  Looks dirty, but for the price...)

Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

They look pretty.  I like metallics too.  The MW bag should go nicely with them!  I had a pair of DG2 black metallics a while back.  Enjoyed them. (Incidentally, I got the MW reverse tank today.  Not keen on the white/black side.  Looks dirty, but for the price...)

I also ordered some Fairchild metallic leggings in the gunmetal..they waived shipping since I already placed an order..(always ask for a supervisor!!..it always pays off). Karen Fairchild is a memberof the group, Little Big Town..which I love..so I HAD to get them, lol! They're gorgeous and with the discount they were only $39! Anyway, I'll have the gold and the gunmetal..something different. I cancelled my order of the MW tank you got..I have one in the blue..not that impressed either. I'm staying away from Macys..too many temptations..lol! 

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Metallics are back in a big way.  I purchased a metallic wallet right after Christmas from Kate Spade and it is also irredescent. It looks really good. The style I purchased is no longer available and they still have some but the prices are higher.  The chunky heels are really big too.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Metallics are back in a big way.  I purchased a metallic wallet right after Christmas from Kate Spade and it is also irredescent. It looks really good. The style I purchased is no longer available and they still have some but the prices are higher.  The chunky heels are really big too.  Cat Very Happy

Sounds cute! I've always loved metallic..love the florals this year..I've seen alot of cute metallic Keds too..

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom

Those jeans are very snazzy, but I would never have enough nerve to wear them.  I did, however, look at them for a LONG timeCat LOL

I did end up buying some Calivin Klein jeans in pale pink and dark wash CK jean with a frayed bottom. 

Cannot recall the last time I wore a colored jean, but I'm trying to expand my horizons a bit!  Not sure those horizons will ever include a metallic, though. 

Let us know how they fit/look when you get them.  I may change my mind yet!