Honored Contributor

I think that Katy Perry pretty much always looks something like a chandelier or a burger, so not much creativity there.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Met Gala Tonight

[ Edited ]

The Met Gala has turned into a parade of instagram clowns and peacocks. It's all about who can outdo one another with over the top costumes. Ugh.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 ,

Many thanks for the pictures, why is Gwyneth so sad?🌻

Honored Contributor

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx together at this event. I think her gown is beautiful, it's by Zac Posen. He designed Jamie's outfit too.

It's like any other theme party, some people follow it and some just wear "regular" clothes.

Katie-Holmes-and-Jamie-Foxx-Inside-Met-Gala-2019.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@handygal2 ,

That is some money...with that amount I could travel or buy really nice clothes in NY. When lady Gaga et all are the epitome of what is supposed to be glamorous or camp,in this case, I wonder who organizes all these events🌻

Honored Contributor

Re: Met Gala Tonight

[ Edited ]

The money raised at the Gala goes to pay for the museum's Costume Institute and the event is organized by Vogue, Anna Wintour.

Honored Contributor

Here's a closer view of Hailey's dress - thong included.

Photo credit: Getty Images

She definitely has the bod for it!

Honored Contributor

As a law student I wonder how Kim K has the time to do stuff like this?

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx together at this event. I think her gown is beautiful, it's by Zac Posen. He designed Jamie's outfit too.

It's like any other theme party, some people follow it and some just wear "regular" clothes.

Katie-Holmes-and-Jamie-Foxx-Inside-Met-Gala-2019.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 

Katie and Jamie look fabulous!  Love how Jamie's shoes match her dress.

Thanks for the "theme" clarification.  I guess I just thought they were all supposed to (or would want to) follow the theme.

I would definitely want to dress like Katie or Hailey to one of these things and not wear a burger suit.

Honored Contributor

Hailey Bieber is gorgeous! Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx look really good, although I still can't see them as a "couple", oh stranger things have happened....As long as they are happy....I like them both individually. I also though Gal Gadot looked great, and Penelope Cruz is just gorgeous!