Esteemed Contributor

Re: Met Gala May 2022/Fashion

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Quannah Chasinghorse

Met Gala 2022: Indigenous Model Quannah Chasinghorse Says Felt Welcome

@Iwantcoffee thank you for adding this close up of her.  She is here further up but the photo didn't give great detail.  I think the day after the event, the photos are sometimes better.  She's beautiful in all the blue.  I love it.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@JamandBread 

@kze 

@spiderw 

@Flatbush 

@Knit-Chick 

@Wsmom 

@tototwo 

@Kachina624 

You are welcome.  Now that the event has come and gone, I am going to make it my business to revisit some American History about the time of the Gilded Age.  According to the brief synopsis, I don't think much has changed in terms of the players!

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee The Pink Lady is lovely too....don't know who she is (that doesn't matter) she's lovely.  Thanks for adding her.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Absolutely no one can wear Marilyn's dress but Marilyn Monroe.  Amy Schumer needs to go away.  The theme this year did not get out to too many people.  Seems like the fashion was all the place.

ITA with your comments about Kim wearing MM's dress. She NEEDS to go away. Amy Schumer has NO sense of style and the sunglasses were a LOL!!! MOST of what the women wore was HIDEOUS!!!

Honored Contributor

Nothing positive to say about those outfits. Some of the hair and makeup was nice.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset I enjoyed this. I caught some of the outfits on entertainment shows & You Tube clips also.

I saw one of Lizzo (sp?) and she described how much work had been put into it. It was a work of art.

What surprised me was how Pete Davidson looked like a 'grown up' Smiley Happy I heard him comment that Kim would not let hime wear his propeller hat.

Honored Contributor

I think some of you aren't understanding that this is a COSTUME ball.  

Esteemed Contributor

I always look forward to Tom Brady & Giselle, always stunning imo.  I tried to pull up 2022 Met Gala but only found past photos of them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Tom Brady and Gisele didn't go to the Met Gala this year.  I don't know the reason they missed it. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva ....I certainly hope so.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)