Honored Contributor

Re: Message to Dennis Basso and his staff

I've always loved DB coats and would have purchased his TSV but it was missing the snaps or buttons over the zip front.  That is a must for my coats as I don't always want it totally closed.  Also, a hood is required (for me to purchase) but I need the drawstring to pull the hood close to my face so the wind doesn't blow it off my head.  Where I am I don't buy coats purely for the fashion aspect (although I love it to look good)....  I have to have it convenient as well.... (thought I'd add this in case DB is reading...) Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Maybe I'm old school, but I like my raincoats to come to be knee length (think classic Burberry). 

Dennis (per QVC buyers orders) keeps giving us the same shape and length for the annual spring raincoat TSV.  I was hoping that this year he would give us a full length trench or a full lngth something. A style like the one below from Land's End would be ok with me.  

You make a good point.  It seems the spring rain jackets offered are always short!

Respected Contributor

I absolutely agree about the Petites, no matter which vendor is involved.  I'm 5/1 on a good day and weigh 123 pounds.  Older and shriveling up. I can't usually buy anything in a regular size if long sleeved because the sleeves usually hit my fingertips. I wonder if their using larger, taller models gives the buyers at QVC the impression that we are all long armed and tall.  I would like to buy more from QVC as I don't get out so much anymore, but it's a gamble to bring something home with the sure and certain knowledge that I'll probably have to return it.

DH used to ask me why I would pay $6.95 to try something on in a week or so, when I can drive 10 minutes to a very nice store and try on anything I want for free immediately.  Good point.  WE NEED TO SEE MORE PETITES, PLEASE!!!