Esteemed Contributor

Merrell's are great shoes...many w/ a lot of arch support. My surgeon's wear them. LOL!

My husband and I both have our versions of a Merrell shoe. Mine is an all leather slip on that I've had for a few years. I wear an orthotic and can polish/shine them up and they look like new.

Enjoy yours...they are cute!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Contributor

I have several pairs of Merrell's (mostly sandals). The brand is owned by "Hush Puppies" and if you have one of their outlet shoe stores, you will find them there and usually with good sale prices. I have one paid of their thong sandals that they don't make anymore, and I've made them my "wear around the house" shoes in the summer. I'm glad you found them!

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Super Contributor

Yes my brand of choice - the most comfort and they do offer many styles!

Super Contributor
Love Merrell. They are the best for comfort! I have several pair and the quality is great. Most are very lightweight, too. This brand has spoiled my feet. Glad you discovered them. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

I love my Merrell shoes.

Regular Contributor

I have no experience with women's Merrill's, but my husband has worn them for year!!! The only shoe he wears daily. Loves them!!

Super Contributor

I have a pair of brown and a pair of black all leather slip on shoes from Merrill. Very comfortable. I have been to pt with my foot issues, and Merrills are one of my go- to brands- they look great with jeans or boot cut cordoroy jeans.

Valued Contributor

I have three pairs that I have almost worn out because they are my main walking shoes all over the world. Actually they look pretty good for what they have gone through. I have tried on newer Merrill's and they all look like tuna boats on my feet. Mine are the best walking shoes ever but I am not fond of the new, clunky shoes. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor
Merrell shoes are great. I just bought a new pair of Merrell slides/clogs. Style name is Dassie Slide. I wore them for the first time last night. So comfortable. Love them. I got them from Zappos, but Dillards also carries this style.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Merrill makes a great comfort shoe. No, they aren't going to win the style parade, but the shoes will fit and are finely constructed using quality fabrics. I own a pair of Merrill fitness shoes and a water resistant walking shoe. I usually shop for Merrill at a local independent shoe store sells the brand.

As for the price, use your search engine and search Merrill shoes on sale. You're bound to find some because most high end department stores carry Merrills and then there's the plethora of online shoe retailers. FYI: Merrill is the manufacturer for LL Bean's private label shoes. Bean usually sells their house brand for about the same price as shoes sold under the Merrill label, but again they have sales and specials you can check out.