Honored Contributor

I wore mens jeans in HS and college, Iwould never think of wearing them these days

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

In my frustration to purchase jeans, I did try on men's.....they did not fit but I was probably frustrated before I looked in the men's department...I need to try it again......do not like the 'skinny' jean...unless you are really thin, your legs do not look good in skinny jeans...my opinion only.

Trusted Contributor

I've never worn men's jeans but you could certainly try some on at Walmart.  You have nothing to lose and I do think they are better made than many women's fashion jeans.

If that doesn't work out and you know the women's brand and size you need, you can order online and have them shipped absolutely free to the store with no minimum purchase.  I think free shipping to your home is a $35. minimun purchase.

I'm very sorry @FlowerBear that you live in an area where Walmart put so many stores out of business.  It's not fair to those businesses but even more importantly, to everyone who lives there.

Honored Contributor

Yes!

I have quite a few, mostly from the Young Men's Dept. of various stores.  Almost all are active wear jogger type, although some are jeans, mostly Levis twill cargo pants.

The largest size available in Young Men's Dept, 16, 18, etc.

Also, I have a pair of narrow ribbed corduroy in navy, in Men's size, I believe.

I'll have to go upstairs and check the size, later on.

Very soft and roomy.  Could be Levis, but I'm not sure.

I'll post tomorrow.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Yes , I quit wearing women’s jeans when I discovered how much I love men’s ! I never liked stretch, so I was so happy to discover I could have my beloved 100% cotton denim, 

in a long straight leg . I mostly wear them rolled like a boyfriend jean. My favorites are Silvers.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been having trouble finding a good fitting jean for several years. A few weeks ago, it occurred to me to try on men's jeans.  I've purchased them before (years ago) but just hadn't thought to look at men's jeans again.  I found a pair at Kohl's and will be going back for some more!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@FlowerBear 

I buy men's shirts all the time.  Right now, I have 4 white French cuff shirts and many others that I wear.

When I was young, I used to buy men's Madras Bermuda shorts (the real Madras).

Never tried jeans, but let us know if you do!

Respected Contributor

I would suppose it would depend on one's body type/shape. I don't think they would work well for me (nor am I tempted to try them!).

Respected Contributor

Re: Mens Jeans on Women?

[ Edited ]

YES it is sad all the stores closed once Walmart came to town. The other stores just couldnt stay in business!!

I dont order clothes from shopping channels or online, so I had not even thought of ordering the jeans from Walmart online! Thank you for the suggestion.

I am going soon the next town and will shop there for jeans and  hopefully I can find some and will get more than one pair  Smiley Happy  Then if not will order!  Smiley Happy

Thank you  everyone!!

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear @Men’s jeans usually have a larger waist and smaller hips...that does work well for some female body types.They often have more leg length choices too.