Esteemed Contributor

I like gold chains, but "pearls" are hugely feminine. Also, Isaac takes it so much further: he plays with his pearls all the time and plays and gasps at the low prices. Isaac is actually "clutching" his pearls!

Frequent Contributor
Real men don’t wear pearls or diamonds ☺️
Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

No to pearls..Yes to chains..

4mm Stainless Steel Round Box Chain Necklace for Men. — WE ARE ALL SMITH: Men's  Jewelry & Clothing.

@MorningLover 

Chain?  What chain?

@geezerette  You're funny!.....but I agree Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love Harry Styles although I am old enough to be his grandmother. My granddaughter is going to NY alone in November to see him in conceert. I am more worried about that than anything. I am sure Harry is not for everyone. 

Harry Styles Makes A Case For Pearl Necklaces In 2020

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me in the least. A "real man" to me is about what is on the inside. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

I have never heard a bad word about Harry Styles. Seems like a good guy. He has the confidence to be himself and not give a flying fig what other people think.

Olivia Wilde sure sings his praises lol

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Men wearing pearls

[ Edited ]

@DebbieDD wrote:
Real men don’t wear pearls or diamonds ☺️

Uh uh... Each to their own but I can't get down with this... I've seen so many women on these boards rail against use of the term 'real women' and justifiably so. Personally, I don't think it plays any better to try to define a real man by something as individual  and as ultimately insignificant as his choice of jewelry...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I have never heard a bad word about Harry Styles. Seems like a good guy. He has the confidence to be himself and not give a flying fig what other people think.

Olivia Wilde sure sings his praises lol

RUN Harry...

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

No.  Pearls are feminine; they're for LADIES.  I don't want to see a man wearing pearls...but that's just me & it's fine if others disagree with me.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Why not?  It's just jewelry.  I had a boss 20 something years ago I had a boss  who wore a pinky ring with a big pearl in it.  The older women in the office would blah blah blah about how men didn't wear pearls.  I didn't see how a sapphire was OK for man  but a pearl wasn't.